We strongly encourage you to check with the seller via Contact Seller function.
Shopee will send a notification reminder to confirm if you've received the order 1 day before Shopee Guarantee ends.
In the event where the order is still being delivered, you can choose to tap on Extend Shopee Guarantee on the order detail page and we will hold your payment for an additional 3 days.
If you still have not received your order, go to your Order Details page:
- Tap on “Request Return/Refund”
- Select the product(s) that you have not received
- Choose the reason “I did not receive the order.”
- Fill in your email address
- Tap “Submit” at the end of the page
The seller will be notified of your request and has to respond within 3 days or Shopee will automatically cancel the order and refund your payment.In the event the seller disputes your refund request, Shopee will investigate to reach a fair resolution. Please refer to Dispute Resolution for more details.