We strongly encourage you to check with the seller first.
If your order is still being delivered ("To Receive") and the Shopee Guarantee period is ending soon, you can tap on "Extend Shopee Guarantee" on the Order Detail page and Shopee will hold your payment for 3 more days. You can extend Shopee Guarantee only once.
If you still have not received your order, go to your Order Details page:
- Tap on “Request Return/Refund”
- Select the product(s) that you have not received
- Choose the reason “I did not receive the order.”
- Fill in your email address
- Tap “Submit” at the end of the page
The seller will be notified of your request and has to respond or the refund will be automatically credited back to you.In the event the seller disputes your refund request, Shopee will investigate to reach a fair resolution. Please refer to Dispute Resolution for more details.