Once the return request has been confirmed by the seller or Shopee Dispute Team:
Local orders (purchase made with local seller):
- You will have 3 days to return your request once it is approved by the seller.
- A return shipping label will be sent to your email address. If you create your own shipping label, please ensure the following details are included:
- Order ID and/or Return Request ID
- Seller Return Address as indicated on the Refund Details page
After shipping, immediately enter the Courier Name, Tracking Number (if applicable) or Shipment proof via the Shopee app.
If return was not shipped within given time frame, your request will be automatically cancelled and the funds will be released to the seller.
Oversea / cross-border orders:
- If return is accepted by Dispute team, the return address will be provided by via email from firstname.lastname@example.org or push notification in Shopee app.
Do ensure that you ship out the return item(s) within 3 days from the date your return request was approved.
After shipping, remember to enter the Courier Name, Tracking Number (if applicable) or Shipment proof via the Shopee app!
If return was not shipped, your request will be automatically cancelled and the funds will be released to the seller.