Yes, but do take note of the conditions & steps below!
- Order is from a Local seller
- Order is not from Shopee Mall
Click here to find out how to return a Shopee Mall order!
What should I do?
- Pay for the return postage & ship the order back to the seller (keep the receipt!)
- Upload the return shipping details into Shopee App and declare the refund amount in the remarks section to be entitled for a refund.
Shopee will refund the return shipping fee to your bank account.
Buyers who failed to provide return shipping details will be refunded as below depending on the shipping channel:
- Normal Mail: S$3.00
- Others: S$5.00
What are the required return shipping details?
Singpost Normal Mail:
- Parcel image that includes postal stamp, complete address & name
- Receipt from SingPost & image of parcel with complete address & name
Trackable parcels (i.e. registered mail):
- Tracking number, complete address & name
Do make sure to declare your postage charges in the remarks section for our reference or refund value will be based on order's original shipping option!