Yes, but do take note of the following conditions:
- Seller has accepted the return
- Order is from a Local seller
- Order is not from Shopee Mall. How do I return Shopee Mall orders?
Shipping fees for Overseas/Crossborder orders will be covered by Shopee if:
- Shopee Dispute team has approved the return
- Return is received at address indicated in the details provided (via In-App notification and email from email@example.com)
What should I do if return is accepted/approved?
- Pay for the return postage (keep the receipt!)
- Ship the order back to the return address
- Upload the following into Shopee App:
• Return shipping details
• Return shipping receipt
Once verified, Shopee will refund the return shipping fee to your Shopee Wallet.
What are the return shipping details?
SingPost Normal Mail (Not trackable):
• Parcel image that includes postal stamp, complete address & name
• Receipt from SingPost & image of parcel with complete address & name
Trackable parcels (i.e. registered mail, Ninjavan):
• Tracking number, complete address & name
• Printed receipt from courier
*Maximum of S$10 for declared return shipping