- Non-fulfilment rate is the percentage of orders (out of total orders) that were either cancelled or returned in the past 30 days. Only orders cancelled by sellers are taken into consideration when computing non-fulfilment rate. Cancellations initiated by buyers will not be considered in this computation. Non-fulfilment rate is also the sum of your cancellation rate and return-refund rate.
- Cancellation rate is the percentage of orders (out of total orders) cancelled by a seller in the past 30 days.
- Return-refund rate is the percentage of orders (out of total orders) that were requested by buyers for a return-refund in the past 30 days.
- Preparation time is the average number of days it takes a seller to prepare and ship out an order.
- Late shipment rate is the percentage of orders (out of total orders) that were shipped late in the past 30 days.
*For non pre-order listings, the "Days To Ship" is 3 Days
**For Pre-order listings, the "Days To Ship" is 7-30 Days
- Overall review rating is the average of all order ratings submitted by your buyers.
- Chat response rate is the percentage of new chats and offers (out of total) that a seller responds to within 12 hours of receiving them. Auto replies are not included in the chat response rate computation.
- Chat response time is the average time it takes a seller to respond to a buyer's chat message.
- Listing violations refers to the number of listings banned or deleted by Shopee Admin over a specific time period.
If you have any further questions, you may refer to FAQ in Seller Help Center > Seller Performance, or from the link here. You may contact our support team for further clarifications via emails or direct calls.