Wondering how to increase visibility to your Shopee shop and boost sales? Well, it’s not that complicated. One easy way to immediately grow traffic is to link your main website to your shop on Shopee.
By adding a link on your own website, you can easily grow traffic and sales, as well as gain greater trust with buyers. Here’s how:
- A healthy and natural linking environment will help your online presence on search engines like Google. Which means that with more quality links to your shop page, the more important search engines will think your shop is and rank you higher in search results.
- When people visit your own website and see a link to shop online, they will be more likely to visit your shop on Shopee by directly clicking on the link. This will also prevent buyers from dropping off without making a purchase.
- Besides growing traffic and sales, adding an official link will help to build trust. When shoppers view the link on your website, they will know that it’s an authentic Shopee shop run by you.
How to add links?
There are two ways to do this. You can either paste your Shopee shop link directly onto your website or use one of the web logo designs provided below.
Step 1: Choose a button that best suits your web design:
Step 2: Identify the pages on your website you would like to insert the link (example below)
Step 3: Paste the following HTML code in the website section where you would like the image to appear.
<a href="(Paste your shop link on Shopee here)"> <img src="(Paste the image URL you selected in Step 1)"> </a>
<a href="https://shopee.sg/shopeesg"> <img src="https://cfshopeesg-a.akamaihd.net/file/f0bfbe61296cce0f59ec3d0ca279eeb5"> </a>
- To get your Shopee Shop URL, go to www.shopee.sg
- Type your shop name into the search bar & click Search Shops
- Find your shop and copy the URL
- Replace the orange text above with your Shopee Shop URL
- Replace the red text with the image url you selected in STEP 1.
Step 5: Save the changes, refresh your website and you should see the image appear!