Learn how to drive customers to your Shopee store directly from your Facebook page.
For the convenience of businesses, Facebook launched call-to-action buttons that display prominently on the front of your page. One of the main buttons that sellers can use is the ‘Shop Now’ button to direct consumers to your Shopee store from your Facebook page.
If you’re a seller and would like to set up your ‘Shop Now’ button, we’ve summarised the process below in easy-to-follow steps.
*To add the ‘Shop Now’ button, you’ll need to be an admin, editor, moderator or advertiser of the Facebook page.
Step 1: Click “Add a Button” below your Facebook cover photo
Step 2: Select:
- the ‘Shop with you or make a donation’ button from the menu
- followed by ‘Shop Now’ option from the list.
Step 3: Insert the website URL you want the button to direct to
Insert the link to your Shopee shop in order to drive more customers to your store so they can make a purchase easily.
- To get your Shopee Mall Shop URL, go to shopee.sg
- Type your shop name into the search bar & click Search Shops
- Find your shop and copy the URL