Proper product packaging is important to ensure that your package is delivered smoothly.
Check out the packaging tips below.
Important packing guidelines for shipping:
- Wrap and secure ceramics, glass, makeup, food and other fragile products with protective materials like bubble wrap. Please note that the courier are not liable to damages while in transit.
- Label fragile products clearly on the parcel.
- Put all liquid products in a sealed plastic bags to avoid spillage. Kindly place it in a upright position in the box, and seal the package.
- Group all products from the same order in a single package.
- Put clothing in plastic bags before placing it inside the pouch.
In the event of damaged goods upon delivery and related claims, photo/video proof on above guidelines will help expedite the investigation process.
Below are additional tips to ensure that your shipment would most likely be delivered in its original condition.
Securely wrap your product in packing material such as bubble wrap and adequate inner-filling material (e.g. foam wrap, foam peanuts, crumpled paper, corrugated inserts) to avoid movement of the products inside the box.
Quality of Seal
Ensure that you seal all edges and/or openings of the packages properly (H-shape taping helps for maximum strength). Use tape that cannot be reused and shall leave marks on the package after it is peeled off. For high-value products, attach a security seal marking; for example, attach “Refuse to accept if broken” on all edges and/or openings.
For special products, use special labels which are eye-catching and easily visible; for example, “This side up”, “Fragile”, “Keep Dry”.
When using Shopee Supported Logistics, please make sure that you write the Order ID (You can get this from the app’s Order Details page) on the packaging for the logistic to be able to get the order details.