If you see this error message “Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again.” as shown in the image here, you can try the troubleshooting steps below:
- Restart your Shopee App
- Update your Shopee App to the latest version
- Check your mobile network connectivity
- Verify if you have sufficient funds in your bank account
- Check if your top-up / checkout amount is within all payment limits you have set, including (i) with your bank and (ii) during the linking of your bank account to your Shopee account.
- If you do not remember the payment limit you have set, you may have to unlink and link your bank account to reset your top-up / checkout limit.
- Ensure that you set your desired payment limit or leave the section blank while linking your bank account. If the section is left blank, transaction limits are based on the payment limit you set with your bank.
Steps to set your payment limit when linking your bank account:
- Upon selecting your desired bank to link, fill in your login details on the webpage
- Select the relevant bank account and fill in your payment limit
- Select Submit and proceed with the verification steps
- Once your bank account is successfully linked, you can proceed to top-up / checkout with eGIRO, unless you are a DBS user.
- If you are a DBS user, you may only top-up / checkout after you have linked your account for 48 hours.
- If you have tried the steps above and still experience difficulties, please reach out to our Shopee Customer Service for further assistance.