You can raise a return/refund request for your order via the Shopee App if your order is still within the Shopee Guarantee period and you have not selected Order Received. Certain orders will still be eligible for return/refund after Order Received has been selected, provided that they are still within the Shopee Guarantee period.
To do so, select To Receive under My Purchases via the Me tab > Select order > select Return/Refund > Select reason for request > Select product(s) > Select Next.
Then, select Reason > Select return/refund reason* > Select Confirm > Provide evidence and description (if applicable) > Select Submit.
If you selected I want to return my items, you’ll be able to choose from 5 return/refund reasons:
- Parcel delivered with missing items (e.g. missing products, parcel was empty)
- Received the wrong product(s) (e.g. wrong size/colour, different product)
- Received a product with physical damage (e.g. dents, scratches, cracks)
- Received a faulty product (e.g. malfunction, does not work as intended)
- Received a counterfeit product
*There may be two solutions available, depending on your return/refund reason:
- Return and Refund
- Refund Only (you may enter your preferred Refund Amount)
- When filling in the information for your request, different fields will be applicable based on your return/refund reason (e.g. evidence is not required for a non-receipt case under Parcel delivered with missing items).
- The steps for raising return/refund requests for different reasons are similar, the difference would be in the types of effective supporting documents that you can submit to support your request.
- Refund Only option will only be shown for the following: products not received, incomplete/missing products, products under Perishables and Digital Products and Services categories.
Your return/refund request will usually be processed within 3 working days and you will be notified of the outcome via in-app push notification and email:
- For Refund Only cases, Shopee will review the case and get back to you on the resolution.
- For Return and Refund cases, you will be required to return the product in order to receive your refund (unless otherwise specified).
Find out more about how to ship your return parcel.