If you encounter technical issues on Shopee App, such as problem loading pages, payment not processing, inability to add product to cart, or inability to send messages via Shopee Chat, try the following basic troubleshooting techniques:
Troubleshooting App issues
- Close and re-open Shopee App (force close the application if necessary).
- Clear your Shopee App cache by going to the Me tab > Select the ⚙ icon > Select About > Clear Cache.
- Log out and log in to your Shopee account again.
- Make sure your Shopee App is updated to the latest version.
- For iOS, OS version should not be lower than iOS 10
- For Android, OS version should not be lower than Android 4.1
- Uninstall and reinstall Shopee App.
Troubleshooting connectivity issues
- If you are connected via mobile data, ensure you have a stable internet connection.
- If you are connected via Wi-Fi, restart your modem or router to refresh the internet connection.
- Turn your phone’s Airplane Mode on and off to reset your connection.
Troubleshooting device issues
- Close all other running applications on your device.
- Restart your device and log in to your Shopee account again after 1 to 2 hours.
- Use a different device.
For security reasons and to ensure that the Shopee mobile application can run on your device, please note that you are required to upgrade the application to version 2.73 and above.
If the issue still persists, contact Shopee Customer Service for further assistance. Do take a screenshot or screen recording to show the technical issue you’ve encountered.