When the status of a return/refund request is Case under review, it means that Shopee is currently looking into this case. Once this review is completed, the status for your return/refund request will be updated accordingly and you’ll be notified via in-app notification and email.
Depending on the nature of your request, we may require you to provide more evidence to help expedite the review process.
Here are the types of evidence you may be asked to provide for different types of return/refund reasons:
1. Damaged/faulty product
- Photo(s) and/or unboxing video of the parcel and product (e.g. showing area of damage or how it does not work as intended)
- Photos(s) and/or video showing the internal and external packaging of the parcel received
2. Missing product
- Photo(s) and/or unboxing video of the parcel and content received
- Photo of the Air Waybill (AWB)/consignment note attached on the parcel that shows the content/weight of the parcel that you should have received
3. Wrong product
- Photo(s) and/or unboxing video of the parcel and product received
- Screenshot(s) of actual product from seller’s listing
4. Counterfeit product
- Photo(s) and/or unboxing video of the parcel, the product and its packaging
- Photo of the AWB/consignment note attached on parcel
- Supporting documentation to show features of an authentic product (e.g. serial number, brand logo, images from official website)
- You should provide the evidence required within 2 days so that we may continue with the review. Do ensure that the evidence you provide is of high quality and clearly visible.
- If the evidence is of poor quality, you will be notified and given 1 additional day to provide new evidence. Otherwise, Shopee will make judgement based on the evidence available.