You can use your voucher codes by entering it before making payment for these transactions:
- Non-digital product purchase
- Digital product purchase
Non-digital product purchase
When you're paying for products that you have ordered on the checkout page, select Shopee Voucher > Enter Shopee voucher code > Apply.
Digital product purchase
For digital product purchases, select Voucher > Input voucher code > Apply.
Invalid codes will trigger an error message.
If the voucher code cannot be selected for use, try the following:
- Confirm if you have entered the voucher code correctly
- Check how you can modify your purchase to fulfil the terms for usage, including product type, payment/shipping options, minimum spend.
- If you just used the voucher code on an unsuccessful transaction, try again in 15 minutes. Learn more about using voucher codes on cancelled orders.
If you're still unable to use your voucher code, it may be due to these reasons:
- Your voucher code may have expired.
- Your account details do not match the criteria for users who can use the code. For example, the voucher code may be for new users only.
- You have already used the voucher code on a successful transaction.
- The voucher might have been fully redeemed as some voucher codes have usage quotas.
If none of the above apply for you, contact Shopee Customer Service for further assistance.