You can pay at ShopeePay merchants via the following methods:
(a) Scan the ShopeePay merchant's QR code with Shopee App homepage QR code scanner
(b) ShopeePay merchant to Scan your QR code on ShopeePay page
After scanning the QR code, enter the payment amount and description (optional) > Select Next > Select Pay Now > Enter ShopeePay PIN number > Select OK
- Allow ShopeePay Merchants to scan your QR code by selecting Pay on the ShopeePay page > Enter ShopeePay PIN number
- Using other digital wallet apps to scan ShopeePay merchant QR codes is currently not supported.
- If your ShopeePay balance is insufficient for the payment, you'll be prompted to Top Up your ShopeePay balance.
You'll receive a notification in your Wallet Updates folder once payment is successful.
Troubleshooting ShopeePay issues in-store
- If your ShopeePay balance gets deducted more than once during payment, you should request for a refund from the merchant.
- If the merchant is unable to proceed with your refund, please contact our customer support via chat feature on the Shopee App.
- To reach out to our live agent, you can go to the Me tab > Chat with Shopee