Hi, how can we help?

Returns & Refunds

Raising requests

[Shopee Resolution Centre] How buyer can file a return/refund request with the Shopee Resolution Centre?

Follow the steps below to file a return/refund request via Shopee Resolution Centre:

1. Go to your order details and click "Return/Refund"

2. Select product > Attach supporting evidence > Select your preferred solution and click "Submit"

*Please note that the solution "Return and Refund" is not available for Crossborder orders.

3. Click "Discuss" to go to the discussion page or click "Cancel Request" to cancel the refund request

Was this article helpful?