The Shopee Free Shipping Program (“FSP”) is a feature on Shopee where certain approved sellers (“FSP Sellers”) will be able to enjoy the rights and privileges described in these terms of service (“FSP Terms of Service”), and as may be separately agreed between Shopee and the FSP Seller, when selling FSP Items (defined below) on Shopee during the period that FSP Seller participates in the FSP (“FSP Period”). If you are an FSP Seller, you will be deemed to have consented to the terms and conditions described in these FSP Terms of Service when you become an FSP Seller.
These FSP Terms of Service supplement the Terms of Service and the other Shopee Policies, of which these FSP Terms of Service forms a part – please read the Terms of Service and the other Shopee Policies available on the Site as they contain important information regarding your rights and obligations. Any terms that are used in these FSP Terms of Service that are not defined here will have the meanings given to such terms in the Terms of Service and/or the applicable Shopee Policy. All terms and conditions described in these FSP Terms of Service are subject to change at Shopee’s discretion pursuant to the Terms of Service.
1. The procedure for participating in FSP (including the manner of opting out of FSP and the terms of any relevant free trial periods) shall be communicated separately in writing.
2. FSP Sellers may receive marketing support from Shopee as agreed from time to time, including but not limited to inclusion in Shopee online advertising and marketing materials such as the FSP homepage banner, FSP microsite and/or FSP item labels for FSP Items. For the avoidance of doubt, any marketing support shall be offered at the sole and absolute discretion of Shopee.
3. Shopee charges a fee for all items successfully sold by FSP Sellers on the Site (“FSP Service Fee”). The FSP Service Fee is borne by the FSP Seller, and is calculated according to the method and the rates as notified to such FSP Seller from time to time on the Site or via email. The FSP Service Fee is subject to GST (“Shopee FSP Tax Amount”), and the FSP Seller is responsible for such Shopee FSP Tax Amount.
4. The FSP Service Fee applies to all orders for FSP Items, with the exception of cancelled orders and returned/refunded orders. For the avoidance of doubt, the FSP Service Fee shall be charged on all orders placed during the FSP Period, even if the transaction for such order is completed after the expiry of the FSP Period.
5. Shopee reserves the right to, upon its sole discretion, waive the FSP Service Fee, subject to any terms and conditions that may be determined at the sole and absolute discretion of Shopee, and that may be communicated separately by Shopee to the FSP Sellers.
6. Following the successful completion of a transaction, Shopee shall deduct the FSP Service Fee from the Buyer’s Purchase Monies, and remit the balance to the FSP Seller in accordance with Section 11.2 of the Terms of Service. Shopee shall issue receipts or tax invoices for the FSP Service Fee paid by the FSP Seller on request.
7. For the avoidance of doubt, the FSP Service Fee and FSP Tax Amount under this FSP Terms of Service applies in addition to the Transaction Fee and Tax Amount under the Terms of Service.
Last updated: 15 November 2019