To get an e-receipt for your transaction, you need to have a verified email address added to your Shopee account and email notifications enabled.
Upon completing any non-ShopeePay transaction on Shopee, you should receive the e-receipt titled Your Shopee e-receipt immediately in your inbox.
The e-receipt contains the following information for your reference:
- Date and time of transaction - Shows when the transaction was conducted.
- Reference ID - A unique string of numbers you can quote if you need assistance with the transaction.
- Service type - Shows the type of purchase.
- Transaction type - Shows the type of transaction conducted.
- Currency used - Shows the currency used in the transaction.
- Amount of transaction - Shows the amount paid or refunded in the transaction.
You can also view a full list of your transaction history on the My Purchases page or the Digital Purchases page.
For ShopeePay transactions, view your Transaction History for a full list from the past 3 months.
- Only transactions conducted after 1 March 2022 will have e-receipts and/or requested e-statements.
- To opt out from receiving the automated e-receipts, you can disable email notifications.
- If an order is still on To Pay status, you will not receive an e-receipt.