To pay by Google Pay on Shopee App, you'll need to:
- Have a Google Pay account
- Use the Android operating system on your phone
- Payment by Google Pay on Shopee App is currently unavailable for iOS users. You can pay via other payment options.
- There is no need to add Google Pay as a payment option. You can simply select Google Pay during your checkout.
Select Payment Option > Google Pay > CONFIRM > Place Order > Buy with G Pay > complete verification process.
Upon completing the instant verification of payment via a One-Time Password (OTP), the seller will be notified to ship out your order.
- OTP verification is required only for the first time you're making a payment with Google Pay.
- An OTP may be required subsequently only if we've detected suspicious activity on your account.