From December 13, 2022, onwards, administrative fees for all top-ups via debit and credit cards will be updated from $1 per transaction to 2% per transaction. This applies to all top-up and auto top-up transactions. You can top up your ShopeePay using PayNow to avoid this admin fee.
To top up ShopeePay using PayNow, Select ShopeePay Wallet on the homepage > Select Top Up > Input payment amount and select Payment to view payment methods > Select PayNow and Confirm > Select Pay Now to generate PayNow QR > Follow instructions on screen to top up.
- PayNow QR code is unique to each transaction and can be found in your Shopee App when you opt to top up your ShopeePay balance via PayNow.
- You should generate a unique PayNow QR code for every subsequent top-up.
- All existing pre-saved PayNow top-up QR codes saved prior to 29 May 2023 will be invalid, and can no longer be used.
- Balance limits - You can top up a balance of up to SGD 1,000 for unverified accounts and up to SGD 5,000 for verified accounts.
You can also top up your ShopeePay using PayNow on the following platforms:
- DBS Pay-Lah / POSB
- OCBC Pay Anyone!
- UOB Mighty
- Additional platforms: Bank of China, CIMB Bank, Citibank, HSBC, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Maybank, Standard Chartered Bank, GooglePay, LiquidPay, Xfers and Singtel Dash.
- Your ShopeePay balance should reflect the top-up amount immediately after payment is verified, but there may be short delays.
- If your top-up amount is not reflected and your card / bank account balance has already been deducted, try basic troubleshooting steps like refreshing your Shopee app or killing the app and opening it again.
- Failed PayNow top-up amounts will be refunded to your ShopeePay wallet after 1 working day.
- If you don't see your topped-up balance reflected within 24 hours, you can contact our Live agent via chat feature on the Shopee App with the following details
To find our chat feature, you can go to the Me tab > Chat with Shopee
- Screenshot of the ShopeePay transaction.
- Screenshot of the transaction details from your card showing the last 4 digits / bank statement or PayNow transaction history.
- Transaction ID - You can find it by selecting the failed Top-up transaction under Last Transactions > COPY.